Leadership Pasco, Inc is a non-profit organization. Organizations, businesses, LPI Alumni, and LP Program graduates compete to underwrite our programs through in-kind and financial donations. It’s astounding the changes these seminars, panel discussions and county-wide tours can make on our community.
Thank You - Community Sponsorships for Lending a Hand
- ABCO Graphics & Printing
- Bayflight – Saving Lives at the Speed of Flight™
- Brighthouse Network Studios
- Bogart and Associates, Consulting & Training
- Clearwater Gas System
- Community, Career and Technical Education, Pasco County Schools
- Community Hospital
- Community Service Council of West Pasco, Inc.
- Cushman & Wakefield of Florida, Inc.
- Dade City Chamber of Commerce
- District School Board of Pasco County
- DuoTones Print Shop
- Duke Energy
- First National Bank of Pasco
- Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
- Florida Luxury Realty
- Florida Traditions Bank
- Home Banc, N.A.
- Ice-O-Matic. Commercial Ice. Pure and Simple™
- Jarrett Ford Dade City
- Marchman Technical Education Center
- Michels-Lundquist Funeral Home
- Micron Pharmaworks – Setting the Pace of Innovation™
- Minuteman Press
- Native Medical Trends
- New Port Richey Recreation and Aquatic Center
- New Port Richey Rotary Club
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- O'Connor Law Group, P.A.
- Pasco County Board of County Commissioners
- Pasco County Sherriff’s Department
- Pasco Economic Development Council
- Pasco Education Foundation, Inc.
- Pasco-Hernando Community College
- Proly, Laporte and Mulligan, P.A.
- Rasmussen College
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Regions Bank
- Republic Bank
- RS&H - Reynolds Smith and Hills, Inc
- Rotary Club of Keystone Sunrise
- Saint Leo University
- Simpson Environmental Services, Inc
- Smooth Sounds – Dade City
- Stone, Parker & Company, CPA, P.A.
- Sun Trust Bank
- Tampa Bay Real Estate & Property Management
- Tampa Bay Times
- TECO Energy
- Wachovia Bank, a Div. of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- Welford, Inc.
- Wesley Chapel Chamber of Commerce
- West Pasco Chamber Of Commerce
- YMCA – James Gills Branch
Interested in supporting
Are you interested in supporting the mission of Leadership Pasco? Become a sponsor now
to help offset the costs of events and class program days. click here Sponsor Now! For additional information regarding sponsorship of a Leadership Pasco Program, please call, 727-534-4280